Silicone chest pads are designed to correct and prevent chest wrinkles caused by aging, sun damage, and sleeping on your side. The silicone pads feel comfortable over the skin and can be used at night while you sleep or during the day under clothing.
Prolonged use will help return chest skin to a more youthful appearance, by softening fine lines and wrinkles.
- Locks in moisture
- Slows down skin aging
- Helps rehydrate dry skin
- Boosts collagen production
- Improves moisture and scar tissue
- Prevents new wrinkles & folds from forming
- Eases lines caused by natural aging or sun damage
- SMOOTHS CHEST WRINKLES OVERNIGHT: Silicone pad is worn comfortably while you sleep. Wake up to the more radiant skin.
- ONLY CLINICALLY TESTED: anti-wrinkle decollete pad on the market, backed by the SiO medical advisory board. Specially constructed from a custom formed medical grade silicone.
- The skin pad combines compression and deep skin hydration to smooth away wrinkles and help prevent future wrinkles. The Skin Pad helps plump and tighten skin, minimize crepey skin and encouraging repair and collagen creation, for maximum anti-aging effects.
- PATENT PENDING TAPERED SHAPE to most effectively cover cleavage area. Designed to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles that can be caused by aging, sun damage, and the natural gravitational pull of side sleeping.
How to Use:
- Make sure your chest area is thoroughly clean, dry and free of moisturizers, sunscreen, etc. Sweating may interfere with the adhesion process.
- Place the silicone pad on the chest area for at least one hour a day or overnight.
- When finished, remove the silicone pad slowly in an upward motion. Wash the pad using mild soap free of moisturizers, emollients or oils.
- Allow to AIR DRY in a clean location. Do not use any kind of towel.
- Once it's dry, place the silicone pad back on the plastic sheet to protect its adhesive.
How to clean:
To clean the pads, you can give them a quick wash with water & mild soap, or shampoo. Daily washing isn’t necessary for all but the hottest of nights. Too much rinsing could gradually erode their effectiveness. Simply return the one you are
using to its plastic backing when you wake, or store in a sealed container with the sticky side face-up, to protect it from lint, dust & moisture.
Note: Do not use on irritated, cut, scratched or burned skin.
How long do they last?
The durability of a chest pad depends on several factors.
Firstly, the quality is a significant factor. A quality pad should last up to several weeks or months depending on how you use it. And, quality pads do not lose adhesion quickly. The other factor that influences the durability of a pad is how it is used and washed.
Take care of your pad and it will last longer.
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping
30 Days Returns